Random musings from the front line (well, more like the support trench, or perhaps the castle 10 miles away, supping Chateau Lafite with the General Staff) in the battle for curiosity, inertia, grammar and a Dachshund called Colin.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Challenge Vader...

I can see into your mind...

This guy is good. In fact, I only defeated him on the fifth go with a "cow skin rug". Where's my bank holiday gone?

PS I love the cameos from someone who I assume is "The Burger King". Looks fat enough...

2 Rants & Replies:

Blogger WordWhiz said...

Merkin: I'm sorry. I love ya, man, but I never saw any of the Star Wars prequels. I only saw the original three.

However, on the "PLUS" side...I just tagged you! HA! HA!!

1:20 am, June 01, 2005

 
Blogger Merkin said...

Ah, but as far I can tell, the Burger King isn't in the prequels either. Although I'd be delighted if Jar Jar Binks was turned into a Double Whopper with Cheese...

2:30 pm, June 05, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home