Random musings from the front line (well, more like the support trench, or perhaps the castle 10 miles away, supping Chateau Lafite with the General Staff) in the battle for curiosity, inertia, grammar and a Dachshund called Colin.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Trunk Monkey

George W Trunkmonkey wants YOU

I'd never heard of the Suburban Auto Group before today. And I don't know anyone with a "Trunk Monkey" but I now really want one - they appear to be the latest automotive primate related craze. Originally designed for rally-driving Subaru owners, they have since become a must-have luxury option for certain Ford and Chevrolet cars for sale in the USA. You can even buy a selection of assecories (sic) featuring the wee beasties. Click here for a collection of 5 short documentaries .. ahem ... TV commercials that explain all. I particularly like "Bridge" - I'm sure that car thief drinks in my local.

0 Rants & Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home