Random musings from the front line (well, more like the support trench, or perhaps the castle 10 miles away, supping Chateau Lafite with the General Staff) in the battle for curiosity, inertia, grammar and a Dachshund called Colin.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dante's Inferno Test...

It seems weeks ago that I wrote this post, but then - in my forgetting-to-pack-my-bags frenzy, forgot to publish it. So, in case any of you are desperate to know how damned I am.... In a recurring theme, I first saw this test on Aginoth's site - and decided to have a go (the last test he pointed me towards had me turn out as Donald Trump!). Anyway, it seems I have a number of rather cool personality traits - although I can't think why I'm "Very High" on "Violent" - I only agreed with "Some people deserve to die". Oh well, it's better than being dull, and I guess I can spend eternity taking the mickey out of Aginoth (also on Level 6 with me) for his bling bling boy racer car accessories....


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished me to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how I matched up against all the levels:


LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High



Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

2 Rants & Replies:

Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Lawks! I reached level 8.

9:21 am, December 20, 2005

 
Blogger Merkin said...

And I don't even know what "Malebolge" means. Cripes!

6:31 pm, December 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home