Random musings from the front line (well, more like the support trench, or perhaps the castle 10 miles away, supping Chateau Lafite with the General Staff) in the battle for curiosity, inertia, grammar and a Dachshund called Colin.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Swedish Singing Horses

OOOOOOH eee-oh mn mn mn eeeooh OOOOOH. EtcClick here to hear the Swedish singing horses. Touch their noses (muzzles? snouts? help!) and gently drift off to their lullaby. The weirdest post I've ever made. But the best horses I've ever heard sing - and not a rectal foreign body to be seen...

9 Rants & Replies:

Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

I would be slow to rule out rectal foreign bodies out as being a cause of high pitched singing.

7:05 am, January 07, 2006

 
Blogger Merkin said...

Are you speaking from experience, Vicus?

5:35 pm, January 07, 2006

 
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Just looking at the picture makes me think that each and every one of those horses has something pointy wedged up its backside. And second on left looks like he/she's positively enjoying it!

6:04 pm, January 07, 2006

 
Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

Merkin, I never speak from personal experience, it gets in the way of rhetoric.

10:19 pm, January 07, 2006

 
Blogger Steve said...

Certainly something strange going on in that field...

11:40 pm, January 08, 2006

 
Blogger Merkin said...

It's almost like the previous 2 posts are linked. But why speak rhetorically? Annoyingly, I've had the blasted horse song in my head all day - it severely interrupted my all-day drinking session... almost as much as the fucking RMT selfish tube strike knob jockeys did.

12:53 am, January 09, 2006

 
Blogger Justine said...

its ages since I saw those swedish horses. that song got so badly stuck in my head a few years ago I had to keep going back to my email and play it, to try and get it outta my head... back when I was a student...

10:41 pm, January 09, 2006

 
Blogger WordWhiz said...

I LOVE these guys!! Thanks for the link!!

4:14 am, January 10, 2006

 
Blogger Merkin said...

Justine is right, Whizzer, you're hooked now. Oooooh-eeeee-oooo-MMMMM etc. It'll never leave your head!

10:52 am, January 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home