Random musings from the front line (well, more like the support trench, or perhaps the castle 10 miles away, supping Chateau Lafite with the General Staff) in the battle for curiosity, inertia, grammar and a Dachshund called Colin.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Green Glowing Pubic Wigs

It's always Wyndham or Aginoth who find these things, and I can never resist them. So ... here we are again. I'm Green Lantern, apparently, despite the fact I've never heard of him. Anyone care to enlighten me?

My results:
I am Green Lantern
Green Lantern

85%
Iron Man

75%
Spider-Man

70%
Superman

60%
The Flash

60%
Hulk

55%
Supergirl

53%
Robin

50%
Catwoman

45%
Wonder Woman

43%
Batman

35%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

I always liked Batman, as well. Oh well.

5 Rants & Replies:

Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Ah, another Green Lantern. Although you're more so then me. I only got 70%. I was also Wonder Woman with 70% too. Hmmm...

As to who he is: Haven't a clue. SOunds like a DC kind of guy. I was always a Marvel kid.

8:48 pm, February 14, 2006

 
Blogger Wyndham said...

You have a very powerful ring, apparently.

11:28 am, February 15, 2006

 
Blogger Merkin said...

IDV - would that be your psychological makeup then - equally Wonder Woman and a superhero we've never heard of?!

Wyndham - you're getting all rude again....

11:31 am, February 15, 2006

 
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

I tell a lie. It was Catwoman not Wonderwoman. Thank goodness. Wonderwoman's cossie is a little gaudy for my tastes. Catwoman's little black number is far more stylish. And more than adequate for going out in. Say, to a restaurant or sophisticated club...

5:07 pm, February 17, 2006

 
Blogger Merkin said...

Or a combination of the two...

3:20 pm, February 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home